^ Dark Mode option now available, see above
(no message)
(no message)
...maybe use CSS Animations?...if not, I'll just flip back to Light Mode.
Thank You for your attention to this matter ;-)
Otherwise...I like the feature.
And, especially for giving us both options.
I like light mode better on my 27" monitor, but on the phone, the dark mode looks better.
So if you save one mode on web, that will also be saved for your mobile device as well.
If that turns out to be annoying, let me know and I'll change it.
Either way, it's a simple toggle of a switch, so it's not annoying in any way.
Once again, thanks for the options!
And no, I'm not a vampire
....but this is going to help a lot when I can't sleep and want to scan the site at night without waking her up - especially during football season.
Now, since the Light Mode wakes her at night, will the Dark Mode put her to sleep during the day?
Cool thanks! Now I can read in bed and not get kicked.