I'm satisfied by this game.
ND found it's RB1, and the offense will only get better from here.
The D had a tough day, but they will recover. Tough week of practice coming up.
Invincibility with no vulnerability
ND found it's RB1, and the offense will only get better from here.
The D had a tough day, but they will recover. Tough week of practice coming up.
And I agree, too much Denbrock whining. Check his OC stats since he's been at ND. And LSU. He isn't perfect but who is? I'm glad he's the OC.
Setting aside the fact that Walton was rolling on that drive, what would you say if CJ got hurt on that play?
It was stupid and it is indefensible.
Giving up a 97 yard drive before half is a sin - including 5 receptions to the same effing guy! Ausberry's personal foul cannot happen....we gifted them 4 net points on that one. Obvious special teams breakdown that we rarely see under Biagi.
Good balanced attack - 234 passing, 241 running. Jonaz is separating himself and I approve. Carr made some beautiful throws.
Happy for the W, still plenty to work on.
Hopefully, we're saving our energy to destroy BYU, Miami and such.
We're low energy, workmanlike and winning.
I want understand the play calling in the Red Zone that gave us zero points. There was never a time that I thought the Irish would lose. I guess this gives MF something to work on going into Stanford.
We played and coached poorly and still the game was never in doubt.
It was a dumb-ass formation when Brian Kelly had Malik Zaire standing 7 yards behind the ball at the 1, and it's still a dumb-ass short yardage formation under the Freeman / Denbrock regime.
In fairness, Cooper should have caught it. But we're making it harder than it needs to be. UNC couldn't stop Walton, Denbrock did.
Denbrock gonna Denbrock.