Stats aside, CJ is a Born Leader...reminiscent of Montana...and all the players seem to treat him
that way. Stay Healthy, and the World is your Oyster.
that way. Stay Healthy, and the World is your Oyster.
silent, humble, comptetive assasin. He may be the most mature QB we have ever had.
Carr is very good, but he is not Mon-City legend Joe Cool just yet.
Link: John Candy Story
virtually any ND QB I've seen...and I've seen quite a few. What's more is that the players who depend on him appear to treat him as a Leader.
As for the Montana reference...I've had the pleasure of watching him all through college and his time with the 9ers...just my opinion, but both of them have/had the same 'ease' in their roles...sort of like a pilot who's 'Out Ahead of the Plane'...ready for anything.
Let's all hope he...and all players...don't get sidelined with serious injuries...and we Fans get to enjoy the performances.
Montana was far better as a pro than as a college player. Carr is if he continues like this will exceed him as a college player. Actually Joe Theismann did too.