Back to threaded view Full conversation · 3 posts

At the game today, few observations

Jerseymick 5578 posts Original UHND Member
Posted

Weather sucked, rainy and obnoxious and miserable by the end. Fuck rain.
Tons of ND Fans at the game, way more than I thought. Lots of kids around too.
Back and forth between ND/UNC fans was really fun in my section (heavily ND) The rapport was good natured and sweet.
Tickets were cheap. I bought mine last year, could've waited and saved hundred$
UNC female coeds are freakin' cute and they all wear sun dresses and cowgirl boots and I'm here for it!
Over all I thought we looked meh and we played down to UNC
WTF happened to our Special Teams?! What an awful day for them
Walton best RB on the team by far
Why are we running CJ... like ever? Seriously, guy's a turtle. Stick to his strengths and keep him from getting hurt
I stood in the beer line with Adon Shuler's uncle, which made me feel special LOL.
Go Irish!

End of conversation