Any Football Board Veteran members remember this, back then?...
I see that some are still here...
I see that some are still here...
Ahhhh, so many years of seeking out this board IMMEDIATELY after a bad loss during the BK reign of terror! And also, reading all the good stuff on the happy days!
We migrated from an old forum software that year and it didn't keep track of the signup date. Anyone who joined prior to that gets a label "Original UHND Member", because we don't have the original date they joined.
And standing the test of time.
Too bad it all happened during such a terrible era of ND football.
Maybe Frank/Kyle should create a memorial board?
I’ve been looking through some of the old poster names lately with all the work we’ve been doing on the site this year. I don’t know what happened to most of them, but it might be interesting to post a list. Lots of old names in there.
back then. Hopefully, everyone is still alive.